Saturday, May 22, 2010

See Me on YouTube!

I've posted a couple of videos of my magic and juggling performances on YouTube.

Magician and Juggler promo reel is a promotional reel of the magic and juggling show I toured across Ontario. It's pretty heavy on the juggling, but it will give you a feel for the show. If you are interested in learning more about my performances as a magician and juggler for family audiences in and around London, Ontario, visit www.vaudevillesteve.com.

Spinning Plate is a routine I've been performing with great success at birthday parties and other family events. It's a lot of fun. You can get more context at this page.

Hopefully these two videos will give you a sense of what my family shows are like.

Steve Seguin
www.magicofsteve.com
Magician and Juggler - London, Ontario

No comments: