Saturday, May 22, 2010

Family Magic

It's been a long time since I've posted. During that time, I've expanded my magic and juggling performances in several new directions. More specifically, I launched a very successful new website: www.vaudevillesteve.com.

This site focuses on family entertainment. I've discovered that the same comedic approach that I've used for corporate audiences works with kids. And obviously, kids love juggling and magic just like adults do.

I had the opportunity to tour my magic and juggling show across Ontario to raise money for the Canadian Diabetes Association. We performed in beautiful theatres that were jam-packed with families who got to enjoy a great show while raising money for a great cause.

On a personal side, it allowed me to visit towns across Ontario that I had never been to before. As you know, I'm based in London, Ontario. With this tour, I was able to spend time in Chatham, Kitchener, Barrie, St Catherines, Midland, Owen Sound, Peterborough and other great towns throughout Ontario.

I look forward to seeing more of Ontario as the tour continues!

Steve Seguin
www.magicofsteve.com
Magician and Juggler - London, Ontario

No comments: