Sunday, May 23, 2010

Magician and Juggler Now in Kitchener, Waterloo, and Cambridge

I'm happy to say that I've made it easier to book magic and juggling shows in the Kitchener, Waterloo, and Cambridge area.

If you need a magician for your next birthday party or corporate event, visit www.kitchenermagic.com.

For years, I've been bringing my vaudeville-style show to the Kitchener area, but it has always been difficult for clients to know I am available. Since I'm based in London, Ontario, clients haven't always known I'm available to perform throughout Ontario.

With the launch of this new site, I will be able to provide clients based in the Waterloo area better service and better access to information.

So if you are looking for a magician or juggler, I hope to hear from you soon!

Steve
www.magicofsteve.com
London, Ontario

No comments: