Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hello and Welcome!

Hi everyone!

My name is Steve Seguin. I have been providing very funny and intelligent entertainment to corporate audiences for more than 18 years. I'm currently based in London, Ontario, Canada, but my clients bring me all over North America to perform at their events.

I've found over the years that people have mixed experiences booking entertainment for their events. Most people have never booked a magician or a comedian or a juggler before and don't know what to look for or what to ask. A good entertainer can make an already good event exceptional. A bad entertainer can reflect poorly on you and your company.

My goal here is to share some of my experiences working with corporate audiences and offer advice how how to best utilize entertainment in a corporate environment.

I look forward to sharing with you as well as reading your comments.

If you want to learn more about me, please visit my web site: www.magicofsteve.com

No comments: